At Aatol, our policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we promise to either refund, credit or exchange the cost of your items within 14 days of you receiving the goods; the choice is yours. For us to keep this promise please keep in mind the following terms:
14 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
In the circumstance where you are unhappy with the product you have purchased you may return the item (s) and are entitled to a full refund- less shipping, handing charges and insurance costs, from and to Aatol within 14 days. Returned items must be in their original packaging and condition, with all accessories and not be used or altered in any way.
If returned items are not in their full original condition and packaging, including all original wrappings, a restocking fee of 25% will be charged and taken off the refund total.
Please note that all return costs, are non refundable. Therefore, the following fees and charges will not be reimbursed:
- Delivery charges from Aatol
- Delivery charges to return the product to Aatol
· It is the customers responsibilities that all returned items due to change of mind are returned in a safe manner. Aatol can be of assistance with the best carriers to use. Aatol will not take any responsibility for lost or damaged goods. If any such goods are received damaged, a credit/refund will not be issued.
· All return items must be in our possession within 14 days of the date you received it, to obtain a full refund.
· Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected and the refund will be issued within 7 business days.
· To return a purchase, a Aatol staff member must be contacted, to obtain a return authorization form. Prior to returning the item, this form must be completed and emailed or faxed to your sales representative for approval. It is then to be attached to the exterior of all cartons. Please print and place on box.
DAMAGED & FAULTY RETURNS
· All items must be opened and checked by the customer within 24 hours of receipt, otherwise we cannot be liable for damage incurred during transit.
· If a customer is to receive a damaged or faulty item, they must notify Aatol upon receipt of the goods and follow the correct returns policy as stipulated above.
· Aatol must issue a return authorization, prior to customers returning goods. Aatol returns will not and cannot be accepted.
· Any damaged or faulty claims or refunds after 14 days of delivery will not be accepted as a refund and be treated as a warranty claim. In this case it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for all return costs.
· Returned items must be in their original packaging and condition, with all accessories and not be used or altered in any way. They must be unmarked and unassembled in any way.
CUSTOM MADE RETURNS
· Customized items cannot be refunded for change of mind.
· It is the customers responsibility to ensure all custom made orders are 100% what they want.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
· If you change your mind and decide that you no longer want to go ahead with your purchase, you can cancel your order. Simply let us know and if your goods have not already been despatched we’ll cancel your order and refund you.
· Your order must be cancelled prior to dispatch of goods from our warehouse. In the case that the items have left the warehouse, shipping fees will not be included within the refund.
· In the event of a custom order that has resulted in special items being produced by our manufacturers, refunds are not available if the items are already in production.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
· Aatol provides a 12 Month Warranty on all products, with exceptions for the following:
- Warranty will not cover normal wear an tear, improper care, maintenance and abnormal use of products and commercial use.
- Customers must provide proof of purchase and may be requested by Aatol to provide further information.
- The ultimate Warranty Claim decision will be subject to the above. Products will be repaired or replaced, depending on the situation of the claim and product circumstance. The claim will be solely at Aatol management's discretion.